Top Indian Payment Gateways: The 2020 Updates
When the whole world is constricted by “NO TOUCH POLICY”, cash and cards have transitioned into e-wallets, UPI and net banking. Your purse has become lighter and mightier. You don’t have to keep a count of currencies and sanitize notes often.
Online transactions are safe for your body and soul. Online payment is a fundamental feature offered by e-commerce websites. After adding your desirables, you instantly switch to paying options. After filling up your details, your website transfers you to the third party, known as Payment Gateway. These gateways are nothing but tunnels which connect your bank to the e-commerce websites.
They securely transfer your money from bank account to the merchant’s account. So for fast and secure online payments and bank settlements, payment gateways act like a pro. Magnificent payment gateways are working in India, which we are going to analyze in this blog.
Instamojo is a secured payment gateway to sell digital products.
- For domestic: 2% + ₹ 3 excluding GST, for all Domestic Transactions
- International Cards – 3% + INR 3 + GST
- American Express cards – 3% + INR 3 + GST
- Digital Products hosted on Instamojo – 5% + INR 3 + GST
- Wallets (Ola Money, MobiKwik, FreeCharge, Jio Money) – 2% + INR 3 + GST
It is Featured by TechCrunch, YourStory, Economic Times and dozens of other websites.
- 3.5% + Rs. 7/- per transaction on all international cards
- 2.95% for Diners and Amex
- Settlement days: 24 hours
- Customer support: You can email them at [email protected]
- Mobile platform availability: Android and iOS
CCAvenue has a stream of helpful features to give you a secure and robust payment gateway for your online business.
- Rs.40,000/- for Privilege Account. For sub-Merchants with an established e-commerce presence.
- Rs. 25,000/- for Premium Account. For sub-Merchants who have or are expecting a mid-volume turnover.
- Rs. 7,500/- for Economy Account. For sub-Merchants with a new e-commerce presence.
- Rs.3,600/- for Privilege Account
- Rs.2,400/- for Premium Account
- Rs.1,200/- for Economy Account
- 5% TDR + 10.30% Service Tax for Privilege Account
- 7% TDR + 10.30% Service Tax for Premium Account
- 3.75% TDR + 10.30% Service Tax for Economy Account
- Multi-currency support: Yes.
- Withdrawal fees: Free
- Settlement days: Weekly settlement
- Customer support: For technical –[email protected] for Account [email protected] For cardholder/risk – [email protected]
- No of days to begin transaction: Your CCAvenue account gets activated within 1 hour of your registration.
- Mobile platform availability: Android, iOS, and Windows
The platform aims to give hassle-free user experience through its payment gateway.
- 2% + GST on Indian credit cards, Indian debit cards, net banking from 58 banks, UPI, and wallets.
- 3% + GST on Diners and Amex Cards, International Cards, EMI
It is trusted by Indian brands like Jabong, ALT Balaji, Groupon, BookMyShow.
- Platinum Plan: 19,900/-
- Gold Plan: Rs. 14,900/-
- Silver Plan: Rs. 9,900/-
- Startup Plan: Rs. 4,900/-
- Annual maintenance charge: Rs. 2,400/-
- Transaction fee:
- 2.25% on Platinum Plan
- 2.50% on Gold Plan
- 2.70% on Silver Plan
- 2.95% on Startup Plan
Along with Payment Gateway, Atom Paynetz provides other payment solutions like POS, IVR, and mGalla. With 265+ payment options and 100+ million transactions processed annually
- 1% above the payment of Rs. 2,000/- per transaction
- 1.99% for domestic credit cards
- 1.8% for net banking
- 3.95% international credit cards
- 3.95% on JCB, Diners Club, and American Express Cards
- 2.2% on major digital wallets
They have 100+ payment options and allow you to design multilingual payment web pages so that you can give excellent user experience to your prospects.